Not only does CDS provide feature-rich Electronic Design Automation (EDA) layout solutions, we also consult with clients to create custom circuit design solutions to smooth out their specific development flows. Over the past 18+ years, CDS has worked with it’s customers to develop many custom software solutions. We pride ourselves in adapting the software to the customers' needs, and not asking the customer to adapt their flow to the software’s functions. CDS also writes customer data that links to Epoxy Dispense, Die Placement and Palomar Wire Bonding Machines.
CDS delivers high-value custom
circuit board software design at low
cost of entry, full interoperability
with other EDA layout tools, and true 3D
links to simulation tools. Utilize CDS'
complete EDA layout and DFM solutions,
or add unique or customized automation
to your current EDA layout tools for
high-value time and cost reductions.
We create customizable circuit design solutions for the following EDA markets:
- Ceramic (Hybrid LTCC, MCM)
- RF / Microwave (inc. phased array antenna)
- IC Packaging (BGA, Stacked Die, SiP, PoP, Die Bump, high-speed intelligent Lead Frame)
- Customization and custom development applications
CDS customizes its software to speed up the Research and Design process:
- Opportunities always exist to automate various design and process steps
- Every type of design has some unique requirements missing from most software.
- We provide automatic application specific software instead of forcing the designer to use generic features and workarounds.
- New commands and processes are easily implemented to reduce laborious tasks
- Short development, test and release cycle
- Speeds up research and development.
- Researchers can add their own code or CDS can provide support.