Key Features Include:
- All autorouter settings can be made in the design layout
- Preroutes can be sent to the autorouter
- Keepouts and Fences can be sent to the autorouter
- Unlimited split plane Autorouting capability
- Detailed hierarchical rules settings
- Autorouter starts from the layout GUI
- Setup keep outs, split planes and other features In EPD before export.
- Many rules are fed from the CDS layout directly into the Specctra interface.
- Detailed hierarchical rules may be configured globally, by layer, class, class/layer, net, net/layer, region or between classes.
Design files with all appropriate settings can be easily edited by re-reading an existing design file, modifying and rewriting it with changes. Once your DSN file is created and Cadence Allegro PCB has routed your traces, you can completely read the PCB traces and parts placement back into EPD. Then use GerbARX for post-processing and CAM data output.